Ronicka ralphView Profile
This is one really good sunscreen. Just a little bit of product goes a long way. You don’t even have to reapply it as the day proceeds. The price of this product is a bit higher than the rest, but it’s really effective. A tube of this sunscreen can be used for for two months. It works well w all types of skin and it’s the best sunscreen for Mumbai heat. Get your hands in this one as it’s simply the best
Seema hasanView Profile
It doesn’t block pores, does the needful protection from Sun and is light on the skin! During summer and both winter; sunscreen is required and this one has SPF of 50 which is great!
I bought Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ at Rs. 179 for 30 ml and it is a good product. I bought it a year ago and it was good. I discontinued it because I bought Biotique's Sunblock because I did not require that much SPF amount for my skin. SPF 50+ is required for really hot places like beaches or deserts and I live in Bangalore, which has a pleasant atmosphere.
Here is my verdict:
Skin Suitability: All skin types
Lasts: 2 months (depends on the use though)
Smells: It has a pleasant smell
Worth the money: Definitely
Should you buy or not: You must give it a go
Aishwarya WaichalView Profile
I bought this sunscreen after reading some reviews by bloggers and watching videos on YouTube that swore by this product. However, my experience with this sunscreen was not that great.
1) SPF50, PA+++, UVA + UVB ensures less skin damage from sun.
2) Works as a moisturiser and is very hydrating.
3) Will work for very cold weathers.
This product does nothing from what it claims.
1) Claims that it’s ultra light and clean feel. Iteels very heavy on the skin because the consistency of the cream is thick
2) Claims that it’s waterproof but is actually not waterproof at all. If you wear this in the rain, it’ll melt your makeup in no time.
3) Claims that it’s sweat proof and it resists rub off. It’s not at all sweatproof, rather you’ll sweat more while applying it and it rubs off very easily.
4) Claims that it’s oil- free. This is totally misleading because once you apply this product, it’ll seem like you applied oil on your skin. It leaves the skin very oily and patchy and you’ll need to set it with a powder immediately.
5) Claims that it doesn’t clog pores. The consistency is so thick and oily that obviously it’s going to clog your pores.
I made a mistake by buying the 88ml tube instead of the small one because I don’t use this sunscreen at all. I don’t want to look like a freshly glazed doughnut when I’m going out especially during summer when it’s already so humid. I agree that the sun protection provided by this product is great but it does nothing out of the other things that it claims and it doesn’t seems worth the 549 bucks.
I am just a regular college girl who does not really follow an elaborate skin care regime. Sometimes, I miss the most essential products of a skin care routine. But the Neutrogena sun block gives me less to worry about. I just throw in this sun block cream and I am ready to go. Over months it has reduced uneven tone and bad tanning from my face.
Its simply an amazing product from Neutrogena. I am also a fan of the face wash.
payal chuganiView Profile
In early years I was not really aware of importance of using a sunscreen. and use to avoid it bcz of oily skin. But it was just 1 year ago that I was told the importance & i was shown difference of using it and not using it. It was then i realized my mistake for not giving my skin this holy grail thing.
I am very sceptical about the products i use ony skin. (since i have very oily n sweaty skin) I choose my skin care and makeup wisely.
I searched many many brands that offer sunscreen , also looking at their varients for different types of skin textures.
I chose Nutrogena over 8 other sunscreens (not disclosing names ) that are available in India. and fell in love completely with this one.
* Its best for all skin types and for my extremely oily skin too.
* It gives overall protection from UVA/UVB. since ot has Helioplex and its broad spectrum so it will save your skin from all types of sunrays on the atmosphere.
*It blends in like a dream and makes your skin very soft.
* SPF 50, so it will give you tons of protection from sun
* Leaves no white cast so you are picture perfect even outdoors.
* Will not clog your pores
* No Breakouts or pimples by using this one
* Price - 190? for 30 gms / 549? for 88 gms
* Are you kidding, It has NO Cons.
Its just the perfect amount of spf blend you need for your skin to keep it younger looking.
Gunika Sehgal SethiView Profile
Love this product and I completely swear by it. I have tried so many sunscreens till now but somehow only this one made my skin feel comfortable.
Not a lot of people understand or even know that sunscreen should worn everyday even if it's cloudy or winter's. Its supposed to form a protective layer on your skin to protect it from harmful uv Rays and even the impurities in the air present around us. But then, wearing a heavy layer screen becomes such a task and we all end up avoiding it.
But with this one, your problem gets solved because it doesn't form a hey layer at all. It's consistency is just right to get completely absorbed into the skin and the best part is it doesn't even leave a white cast. It doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin.
My mantra of using it is...moisturized your skin well using a very light weight moisturizer and then apply a thin layer of sunscreen over it. Then let your skin rest for good 3 4 min or even 5min before applying your makeup or everyday bb cream etc. With the time lag, it Absorbs well into the skin and doesn't interfere with the additional layers we are gonna put on our face and hence, it won't ball up on face. Try this truck and you will love this sunscreen and include it in your routine everyday.
It's huge thumbs up for me.
Trust me no other sunscreen works as.good as this one. Also, it's a water based sunscreen, which makes it's ingredients list more Pleasing.