Sneha NandyView Profile
Apply the required amount on wet skin smoothly. and go in a circular motion as it helps in improved blood circulation. Wash it off gently and then pat dry. In case of excessive dry skin apply a body lotion after the use of it. Otherwise I think this is a good and soothing product.
Chochocookies WorldView Profile
Definitely Buying Again Review Squad October 2017 - Mantra Herbal Neem and Jasmine Body Wash 100% Vegetarian Ayurveda Product
Review Squad October 2017 - Mantra Herbals Jasmine and Neem Body Wash
Details about the product received:-
Quantity: I got a bottle of 250 ml bottle of Jasmine and Neem body wash.
Price: The printed price being Rs 995.00.
Packaging: It comes in a smart outer pack of soft cardboard in Blue covered with a soft plastic cover and inside is a suspension jar with a pump with the body wash in it. Packaging is super smart.
Picture courtesy @shomesudeshna®
Manufacturing Date: January 2016.
Availability: It is available in various online sites and prices differ from site to site.
Before sharing my experience with the product let us look into a nutshell about the benefits of the two main ingredients Neem and Jasmine.
** Both Jasmine and Neem combined together in a solution for Body wash is more than one can ask for. It is one of the magical solution in today's fast chemicalised life.
This concoction helps in rejuvenating and softening the skin exposed to the extreme impurities in the environment. Calms the body cells, Clarifies the body and the mild Jasmine fragrance leaves a refreshing feel overall.
· Free from Parabens
· Sodium Sulphate
· Petrolatum Oils
· Mineral Oils
· Synthetic Fragrance
· Animal Ingredients
· Synthetic Dyes to give the natural colour
· 100 % vegetarian (yayyyyyyy)
· Not tested on Animals :)
· Registered under 21CRF Part 710 but NOT APPOVED BY THE FDA (USA)
My Experience and take: When I, received my package of the Mantra Herbals Product I was not sure what I have received. When I unboxed the package I was honestly disappointed when I read the word "Jasmine" as I never like anything to do with "Jasmine" . However the word "Neem" gave me some ray of hope.
> Definitely leaves the body rejuvenated after a hard days' work as well as helps in kick starting the day.
> Comes in a suspensor jar with a pump, making it easy to use and avoids the slipping off from the hand. Also the right amount can be pumped onto the luffah without any wastage.
> Keeps the natural fragrance of the Essential Oils intact as we need not open the jar mouth each time we use.
> It is travel friendly. Though in these past few days I have not been travelling out of station, however to test, I carried it in my hand bag/ back pack to see if it leaks or not. As always, I put a cello tape around the pump mouth. And there was no leakage.
> The fragrance is just fine neither too strong nor too weak to disappear as soon as I stepped out of my bathroom.
> It gets washed off easily, without leaving the skin feel soapy.
> It does not dry out the skin of it's natural oils.
> The antiseptic qualities help after a hard day out in the field to fight the germs.
> It helps get a good sleep after having a refreshing bath in the evening.
> Price wise it is worth the quality and quantity. Anyone who knows about what "Organic" means in reality will not complaint about the price. For anything with the goodness of nature's gift comes with a price as there are no adulterations. Anything adulterated will be in the lower price range as they save on the natural ingredients and use harmful chemicals.
* The main thing I failed to appreciate is the fact that the product I got is not from a fresh batch. It was manufactured in January 2016, making it already 20 months old. It is the time when this product was first introduced to the prospective consumers. This is a big turn off for me as I always go for products from the fresh batch be anything. Does it mean it is not reached for, by the majority of the targeted and expected consumers?
May be yes may be no.
* Prices are different in different sites. A uniform pricing strategy needs to be brought and put in place.
Not exactly a con, Lavender being my favourite I would have loved it more if it were a mix of Lavender and Neem :)
For testing/trial smaller jars can be sent , though none complain about getting a big 250 ml jar :)
* Overall a product worth going for.
* Will I recommend - Definitely yes.
* Travel Friendly.
* Easy to use.
* Less or almost nil wastage.
* Gives an overall relaxing feel.
* If you are one who does not know the worth what real Organic means please do not go for it and complain about the price factor writing negative reviews.
* Allergic Reactions - None so far.
* Please note the Manufacturing date before buying. The consumer helpline details are there in case you face any issues.
* Keep away from small children
* Keep in a dry and cool place not where direct sunlight comes.
* Ideally use once in the morning and once in the evening. Apply the required amount on wet skin smoothly. I prefer to go in a circular motion as it helps in improved blood circulation. Wash off and pat dry. In case of excessive dry skin apply your favourite body lotion generously. During winters I have a strong feeling like any other organic skincare product, this would also require moisturising for the skin. I can tell from experience only after the winters set in. Till then it's from past experiences.
Rating: I will give 4 stars out of 5 solely for the manufacturing date being from the first batch when it was first launched in the market.
Hope you found the review helpful and informative. Please do take a second and press the like and follow option.
Last but most important, thank you Glamrada for considering me for this trial squad and giving me the opportunity to share my experience with a larger audience. Dear readers, for those who are not aware of this wonderful platform, Glamrada is THE IDEAL platform to start off as an aspiring blogger. It is extremely simple. All you need to do is follow them in Instagram and Facebook. Create your account for free and post your reviews. Reviews need to be honest and genuine. A team of dedicated health, makeup and skincare addicts, the team is always by your side to help sort any hiccups faced. They revert ASAP to all your queries. Never forced to write something that is to please any individual or brand. It is a whole new world of reviews and knowledge share and gain from each other.
Dear readers hope you liked my review on Mantra Herbal Neem and Jasmine Review. Hope you take a second and press the follow and like option.
Keep showing your love to by pressing the helpful button and following :)
Yokita MashiView Profile
So basically the best thing about this Body wash is that it is an Ayurvedic product. I always wanted a body wash which is light on skin and doesnt have any artificial ingredients. And well here it was with Mantra Herbals Jasmine and Neem body wash. Neem acts as a calming and cleansing agent whereas jasmine acts as a natural perfume and leaves its scent. I really liked the concept of a pump for taking out the body wash as it makes it less messy. The bottle is a huge one and can last with you upto a month. As per the price it is high (my personal opinion) and can be made a little less. But other than that I loved the body wash as well as the packaging. Giving it 4 stars cause of the price hike. Thank you Glamrada ! ????
Sinjini BardhanView Profile
For someone who doesn't like the fragrance of Jasmine at all, I was happy astonished that the Jasmine fragrance mixed with neem could be so calming for me. The body wash doesn't foam much as it is free of SLES, SILICONE, PARABEN and SOAP. If you have dry skin, or if it is used in the winter months, it can make the skin a little dry, as the neem cleans from deep within. A moisturizer is a must after using it, even on a normal day. As the winter months have approached already, I have discontinued using the body wash for some time. But it is perfect to deep clean your skin and give it a squeaky clean feel. I personally feel, the price is a little too high for the product.
Megha GuptaView Profile
I got the Mantra Herbals' Authentic Ayurveda Jasmine and Neem Body wash as a part of Glamrada trial squad. Thank you so much for this.
Being said that I took a little while to write this review as I am very picky about my skincare and bodycare products. I used it more than 2 weeks and after that I am giving my honest opinion.
Quantity: 250 ml
Shelf Life: 36 months and 12 months after opening the package.
Packaging: It's a beautiful good quality plastic bottle with a pump as well as pump protection so that one cannot waste the product.
Perks of this product:
1) SLS free
2) Paraben free
3) Soap free
4) Silicone free
5) Artificial colour and fragrance free
6) 100% vegan
7) Not tested on animals
JASMINE: Jasmine flower has most sweetest scent ever and this product is dominant with the fragrance of jasmine. This pretty flower not only smells good but also provides calming and soothing effect. The scent gives a fresh feeling. Though the fragrance doesn't stay for long as it's not a artificial fragrance.
NEEM: Neem works as a great anti bacterial agent. It clarify the skin, and gives it a calming effect. Neem helps to sooth irritated skin.
My experience: I have comparatively dry skin on my body. My skin gets flakey if I don't use gentle body wash. This one came in handy. I tried it with a loofah as well as on its own. It does lather up a little bit and spreads amazing smell of jasmine. After rinsing properly my skin feels soft and calm. It doesn't dries out my skin.
Best time to use: After a tiring day, when my body is covered in dust and pollution, this comes in very handy. It reduces my irritation and gives me a fresh feeling.
Recommendations: Highly recommend for every one. Specially if you want to experience a luxurious bath every single time!
It is a great value for money product.
Madniya DarbarView Profile
A girl always dreams of having every makeup product in the world. But, before that she desires of a flawless skin. I haven’t tried much of the Ayurvedic products because I really believe in home remedies. Being a part of the Glamrada team I got an opportunity for being able to be a part of the trial squad. Hence, I got the - Manyra Herbals ‘Neem & Jasmine body wash’ to try and give a genuine and helpful review for other beauties who need help. I won’t be putting my views like a 20 marks brief answer ????????, but a really short and honest view????.
•This product is 100% Vegan
•Not tested on Animals
•Free from Paraben, Paraffin, Silicone and artificial/synthetic fragrances.
When I received the package I was hell excited and updated on my social media. I saved it for later when I completely have the time to feel and test the product well. Since I was busy it got delayed but, what could I need exactly ? Yes ! A weekend. A proper relaxing weekend with the nature to pause the everyday schedule. Now I thought this is the best time to try out this baby. A weekend by the pool made my skin rough and literally untouchable. I used the shower gel like 3 times all together. The 1st try itself was totally unpredictable trust me.
* Packaging: I am a sucker of packaging, and being an Ayurvedic brand they kept up the Morden factor in their packaging which I really didn’t thought of other than that I loved the colour of the box. The bottle very smartly had a pump to disburse the product without wasting it and it even had a clip to lock the pump after use.
* Since it’s an Ayurvedic product, I had expected a strong smell of herbs. But, I could barely smell the herbs as there was a mild high note of Jasmine and a soft hint of Neem. Oh and yes ! The smell of Jasmines lingers on the skin for more than 6-7 hours.
* The texture of the body wash was quite thick enough to spread really well on the body. It is a Soap free shower gel and has oil, which made me doubt on the lathering part. I was shook as it did an amazing work there.
* Neem being super high on antioxidants, having antibacterial properties and Jasmine helping the skin with the elasticity of the skin, hydration and moisturization. All these make the product one of the best shower gels I ever have used.
* The application itself felt so smooth and soft on the body. It left my skin completely moisturised. I was touching my arms again and again to feel my skin never like before. (Till the next morning in the pool ????????????)
* The product promises ‘Refreshing and Calming’ well, it does ??
Thank you So much Glamrada for sending me this and seeing the potential in me.
Gunjan MittalView Profile
I don’t think there is any Indian girl who doesn’t believe in what Ayurveda can do in the field of both beauty and health and I’m no different. As a part of the Glamrada.com trial squad I received the ‘Mantra Herbal Neem & Jasmine’ body wash was a few days back and I’m totally in love with it!
Brand says –
Jasmine & Neem body wash comes with an excellent diffusion of active ingredients which calm, reactivate & soften the skin ~ rejuvenating the whole body. Neem, with calming and clarifying properties, leaves skin feeling cleansed and refreshed. Jasmine leaves a gentle fragrance.
• All Our products are free from harmful chemicals, Silicone, Paraben, Paraffin, SLES, SLS, Glycols, Formaldehyde, PEG & Soap. No Artificial Colours & Fragrance. pH balanced.
• 100% Vegetarian. Not tested on Animals. Dermatological tested on Human Volunteers
• Products manufactured under GMP approved facility.
• Mantra packaging is recyclable.
• Voluntarily registered (VCRP) with the USFDA.
Aqua, sodium Lauroyl sarcosinate, Acrylates/beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Coco Amido Propyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Methoxy cinnamidopropyl Behenyl Dimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polyethoxylene Sorbitan Mono Laurate (Tween 20), Coco-mono ethanol Amide, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) leaf extract, Polianthers tuberosa (Jasmine) flower oil, Kathnon CG, Disodium EDTA, CI 75810, Potassium sorbate.
My Review –
I have been using this body was for a week and it has been working really well. Let’s start with the packaging. The product comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pump. Its good that the bottle has a pump as its easier to disburse the product, hygienic and there is no product wasted which I feel happens in a tube packaging.
The body wash smells really good and calming. It smells of jasmines and the good thing is that the fragrance is not over-powering.
Let’s talk about the main ingredients – Neem and Jasmine. Neem is medicinal plant and does wonders to the skin. It has anti-bacterial properties and also is high on antioxidants. It helps with skin issues like acne, psoriasis, eczema etc.
Jasmine helps keep skin hydrated and moisturized. It helps reduce dryness and helps in elasticity of the skin. It also helps in reducing scars and enhances skin tone.
The product is a transparent gel like consistence and it spreads really well on the skin. It doesn’t lather much but really cleans the skin. It leaves the skin feeling really moisturized and smooth. If your skin is normal or oily, you will not need a moisturizer after the shower as it does a great job in keeping your skin moisturized.
Overall, a great body wash and I would recommend it to all especially as we enter the winter month. It deep cleans the skin without stripping off the moisture.
Latika DeoView Profile
Firstly I would like to thank Glamrada for selecting me for the trial and sending me this beautiful body wash. Mantra is associated with Baidyanath Research Foundation which is known for its R&D work in the field of Ayurveda. This product comes with a pump attached to the bottle, which is very important from the hygiene point of view. It does carry the scent of Jasmine, but it is not a strong scent as no Parfum is used in this product. In fact, this product has no SLES or Sulphates, Soap, Silicone or any form of artificial colour or fragrance. As this product has no soap or sulphates it does not lather much, so you do have to trust that the product is doing its job. I tried this product on its own and with a loofah, either way, it cleanses without drying your skin out. You do need to apply a moisturiser after because although this product maintains the PH balance of your skin it doesn't nourish it or moisturise it. This product is 100% vegetarian. You can purchase this product either on mantraherbals.in or your preferred online shopping websites such as Flipkart, Amazon or Nykaa.
Where did you buy it from and at what price?
What kind of bottle is it- flip cap, pump etc?
What kind of fragrance does it have, is it strong?
Does it help to moisturize the skin?
How long did it last you?