Debadrita DasView Profile
A must have product. A very good one.
Simmii M KhedaView Profile
I must say this is one of the best kohl.... I have ever used. It stays about 7 hrs and totally smudge free....
And that too in affordable range.
I suggest people who love wearing Kajal must try this. A big thumbs up from my side.
Krittika ShahiView Profile
I ordered this 3 days ago and i surely love it!
1) Not that much expensive , rs 399 ( worth it trust me!)
2) classy packaging( kinda a pen with a rubber grip)
3) highly pigmented , jet black finish
4)retractable( no messing around since no sharpening needed)
5) smudge proof
6) glides on easily on eyes ( both lower lash n upper lash)
7) the product stick is thin so precision in making winged eye is good.
8) non tranferable , stays on for like 5 hours( even on a hot sunny day , u being to sweaty !)
1) the pen is too thin , holding it kind of slips
2) the product stick is very thin, u need to wok a bit more for dramatic smokey eyes
3) its too smudeproof, u need to used wid kohl if u want to make smokey eyes
4) kinda pricy in compare to lakme and maybelline, but 20 times better than them
5) smudges from corner of eyes in the 5th hour.
Conclusion: But it , must have !
Sonal KapoorView Profile
Kajals are my weakness, I try and lay my hands on every new kajal in the market,and love to apply them on ,as without kajal,I am not ready to step out.
So "sugar" gave me a wow product to keep in my vanity forever.
It glides smoothly on the waterline, and is solid black in shade,which enhances your eye like anything.
And the plus point is ,it doesn't smudges out and doesn't even irritates .
It's a must must product to have on.
Sugar Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands of all time. The kajal is available in 2 shades i.e black & blue.
I have both the shades and both are equally good.
The kajal stays for about 3-4 hours without smudging at all. The texture is quite creamy and soft.
It has retractable packaging which makes the usage easier & also there's no wastage.
The pigmentation is very good.
I also use it as an eyeliner & it doesn't smudge at all the entire day unless you rub your eyes (ofcourse)
Worth a try!
Sonaly ChowdhuryView Profile
I'm a big fan of kajals . So I decided to give these Sugar cosmetics kajal a try last year. I bought both the shades 'Black Velvet' and 'Still got the blues'.
Packaging is attractive as all other sugar products. The outer carton has a geometric mosaic design. Inside it you'll get a retractable pencil. Since it's retractable, there's no hassle of sharpening and no product wastage. It also has a rubber grip which makes it easier to hold while doing elaborate eye makeup !
It is smudge proof and also waterproof and stays for a good 7-8 hours as I used to wear it to office. The pencil is not very soft, it's a little hard and prone to breaking if you apply a little more pressure. But the hardness also makes it smudge proof. It also glides smoothly I don't know how Sugar did this without making the pencil soft! It's perfect for doing graphic designs.
Both the shades have excellent pigmentation. The blue one is dark royal blue. The black is of course black !
It's slightly on the pricier side as the quantity is very less but looking at it's packaging and quality, the price is bearable. I would love to try them again and also would love if Sugar launched more colors.
Which colour or shade did you buy?
How many hours does it last?
Does it smudge?
Tell us if it is worth the price!
Type: Gel, Pencil, etc