shrijeeta ghoshView Profile
I bought this lipstick with a compact online and pretty okay with the product.
I bought the shade Pink Pirouette.
Now coming to the lipstick and it's performance.
1. The packaging is really cute, its really funky and stylish, with a cute cartoon illustration on it. But if you're someone who likes high end branded looks and feel, this will not match with your vibe.
2. Its priced at Rs 180. Pretty affordable if you're just a newbie trying out good lipsticks and pretty bold colours.
3. You get almost like 4 grams of the product, which I think is good for the price.
4. The smell of the lipstick is that of a sweet vanilla cake. Its really soothing. And works much like a lipbalm.
5. The shade I bought is really flashy. It says it is pink but its actually more like an orangey shade.
6. The pigmentation is okayish but you will need a lot of touchups and it will stain your lips which is pretty unattractive.
7. The formula dries your lips out so you'll need a lipbalm before you apply the lipstick.
8. The shade runs out pretty quickly and will not last longer if you eat or drink something wearing it.
I'd say go for it if you are just trying funky flashy colours. The finishes are okayish, they aren't that great.
Which colour or shade did you buy?
How many hours does the lipstick last?
Finish: Super Matte, Matte, Glossy, Cremesheen, etc
It is transferrable?
Tell us if it is worth the price!
Does it dry out your lips or get flaky after a while?
Do you like the packaging?